Directors Dozen is a small, private group focused on helping mid and senior level career professionals connect with like-minded peers, build skills for advancement and grow professionally.
HOW WE WORK
This 9-month program consists of monthly meetings focused on different topics such as executive presence, management styles, personal and professional innovation, and more.
• Develop a career roadmap for the next 3 years
• Build community and accountability with leaders across industries
• Discover innovative ideas from a variety of sources
• Discuss challenging “real-time” issues such as ethics, change management and work-life balance
• Receive coaching and feedback on communication style and executive presence
• Map relationships and develop best practices to solidify life-long networks
BEHIND OUR MOTTO
Build and expand trusted relationships.
Learn from leaders with unique backgrounds from a variety of industries.
Map and assess your life to date.
Work through structured exercises for professional growth.
Create accountability partners and movement habits.
Learn how to leverage your skills and advance personally and professionally.
What others are saying about Directors Dozen.
"THIS WAS TRANSFORMATIONAL FOR ME. I AM AN ENTREPRENEUR AND HAVING A COMMUNITY TO DISCUSS IMPORTANT ISSUES WAS LIFE-CHANGING."
“I MET SEVERAL TIMES OUTSIDE OF OUR MEETINGS WITH OTHER PARTICIPANTS WHO PROVIDED ME WITH GREAT INSIGHTS.”
“DIRECTORS DOZEN GAVE ME THE CONFIDENCE TO EXPRESS MY IDEAS MORE OPENLY AT WORK. WE ARE NOW IMPLEMENTING ONE OF MY SUGGESTIONS. MY PEERS FROM DIRECTORS DOZEN GAVE ME THAT CONFIDENCE.”