New year top 40
I used to listen to the Kasey Kasen Top 40 every Sunday night. So when I saw this Top 40 tips to get started well in the new year I figured I had to share. I'd love to know which numbers you like!
1. Drink a lot of water.
2. In the morning eat like a king, at noon like a prince and in the evening like a beggar.
3. Eat more natural food and less conservants.
4. Live according to the 3 E's: Energy, Enthusiasm and Empathy.
5. Find time to meditate.
6. Play more often.
7. Read more books than you did in 2010.
8. Sit down and be silent for 10 minutes every day.
9. Sleep at least 7 hours a night.
10. Walk at least 30 minutes - and smile.
11. Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their life really is like.
12. Avoid negative thoughts and accept things that are beyond your control. Invest your energy rather in the here and now.
13. Don't have too much on your plate. Know your limits.
14. Don't be too serious - relax and be more easy-going.
15. Don't waste your precious energy on anger or remorse.
16. Day-dream more often.
17. Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
18. Forget your past problems and also don't remind others of their past mistakes. That ruins your current happiness.
19. Life is too short to spend it with hate.
20. Make peace with your past so that it doesn't ruin your present.
21. No one else is responsible for your happiness but you.
22. Be aware that life is like school and you are there to learn. Problems are part of the curriculum that will always appear and disappear like the maths class but what you learn from out of those will stay for a life.
23. Smile and laugh as much as you can.
24. You don't have to win every dispute. Accept to disagree.
25. Call or mail your friends more often.
26. Every day do something good to someone.
27. Forgive as much as you can.
28. Spend some time with people over 75 and under 6.
29. Try to make 3 people smile every day.
30. What others think of you is not your business.
31. Your work and your possessions will not take care of you if you are sick. Your friends will. Keep contact with them.
32. Do good.
33. Get rid of all useless things and thoughts and keep all that is beautiful.
34. Nature heals it all.
35. Whether you are having a good or hard time, it will change.
36. However you feel, get up, get dressed and get started.
37. The best is yet to come.
38. Give gratitude for your life every morning.
39. You have the right to dream big - and the choice to make it happen.
Last but not least:
40. Have a happy and joyful year 2018.